Monday 17 February 2014

Creative Arts

My Daughter's (3 and half years) time spent with activities. 

A for Alligator Letter activity for Pre-School.
She loves to spend time on the table when the elder brother is studying. So, I made her paint the white paper green and she made eyes. I also give her scissors to cut shapes. Meanwhile, I cut the desired shapes for Alligator (A for Alligator) and then she helped me to stick eyes, nose and teeth. 

She was so engrossed working with Fevicol. She experienced something so sticky for the first time and then when it dried up, she liked peeling it.

 These are the activities we did with purple colour. She was happy to learn paper folding and sticking of course. Grapes are her favourite fruit, so she was happy to stick them together.
B for Butterfly and G for Grapes activities for Pre- School.

You can improve up on my ideas if you take coloured papers, the end products will be better looking but I wanted my daughter to paint as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment