Monday 17 February 2014

Creative Arts

My Pinboard

I made a Pin board (like a notice board for the family) to pin on messages, cards, creative works of my kids, to-do tasks, etc. I call it 'Wings of Fantasy'.

Steps for the board
1. I covered a thermocol sheet with thing sheets of carton cardboard on both sides. 
2. Wrapped it with white sheet and stuck to it the wings made in two steps.

Steps for the wings
1. I coloured the white sheet with vibrant colours
2. Cut larger wings to make doodles on and then put both of them together so that their ends meet.


Take a closer view of the 'Wings of Fantasy'. You know there is something unique, attractive, inspiring in unique, creative ideas of everybody. With every new idea that becomes reality there are bricks of confidence that keeps building a concrete wall of Independence, Self-reassurance and Confidence that acts like fuel until next idea is turned to reality. Initially, I was very scared of spoiling things and so I used to keep saving files from the internet about DIY stuff. But, with each thing that I make I feel much better than saving so many pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment