Saturday 26 October 2013

Creative Arts- Doing It

Some of the works that kept me busy for past few days is some compering scripts, some calligraphy practice, some research work for my dissertation (is based on Tales of Punjab, By Flora Annie Steel). Well! let me show you what I have been making.

This is a decoration for my crockery Cupboard.



These are gift envelopes I painted.



These are the paper dolls I made for Chinese Style Menu Items for a function. I used ice cream sticks inside them to finally make them stand on potatoes cut and wrapped with aluminium foil (like a stand).

I made girls with attires from Noodle eating countries and also with the menu items I have written the names of female chefs famous for the countries.

Indonesian, Malaysia, Chinese, Japanses, Vietnamese and Korean. (The theme was Feminine so all the costumes are for girls only).

No comments:

Post a Comment